3.21 . Lo! those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah , and slay the Prophets wrongfully , and slay those of mankind who enjoin equity : promise them a painful doom .
3. 3.22 . Those are they whose works have failed in the world and the Hereafter ; and they have no helpers .
3. 3.23 . Hast thou not seen how those who have received the Scripture invoke the Scripture of Allah ( in their disputes ) that it may judge between them ; then a faction of them turn away , being opposed ( to it ) ?
3. 3.24 . That is because they say : The Fire will not touch us save for a certain number of days . That which they used to invent hath deceived them regarding their religion .
3. 3.25 . How ( will it be with them ) when We have brought them all together to a Day of which there is no doubt , when every soul will be paid in full what it hath earned , and they will not be wronged .
3. 3.26 . Say : O Allah! Owner of Sovereignty! Thou givest sovereignty unto whom Thou wilt , and Thou withdrawest sovereignty from whom Thou wilt . Thou exaltest whom Thou wilt and Thou abasest whom Thou wilt . In Thy hand is the good . Lo! Thou art Able to do all things .
3. 3.27 . Thou causest the night to pass into the day , and Thou causest the day to pass into the night . And Thou bringest forth the living from the dead , and Thou bringest forth the dead from the living . And Thou givest sustenance to whom Thou choosest , without stint .
3. 3.28 . Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers . Whoso doeth that hath no connection with Allah unless ( it be ) that ye but guard yourselves against them , taking ( as it were ) security . Allah biddeth you beware ( only ) of Himself . Unto Allah is the journeying .
3. 3.29 . Say , ( O Muhammad ) : Whether ye hide that which is in your breasts or reveal it , Allah knoweth it . He knoweth that which is in the heavens and that which is in the earth , and Allah is Able to do all things .
3. 3.30 . On the day when every soul will find itself confronted with all that it hath done of good and all ' that it hath done of evil ( every soul ) will long that there might be a mighty apace of distance between it and that ( evil ) . Allah biddeth you beware of Him . And Allah is full of pity for ( His ) bondmen .