3.11 . Like Pharaoh ' s folk and those who were before them , they disbelieved Our revelations and so Allah seized them for their sins . And Allah is severe in punishment .
3. 3.12 . Say ( O Muhammad ) unto those who disbelieve : Ye shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell , an evil resting place .
3. 3.13 . There was a token for you in two hosts which met : one army fighting in the way of Allah , and another disbelieving , whom they saw as twice their number , clearly , with their very eyes . Thus Allah strengtheneth with His succour whom He will . Lo! herein verily is a lesson for those who have eyes .
3. 3.14 . Beautified for mankind is love of the joys ( that come ) from women and offspring , and stored up heaps of gold and silver , and horses branded ( with their mark ) , and cattle and land . That is comfort of the life of the world . Allah! With Him is a more excellent abode .
3. 3.15 . Say : Shall I inform you of something better than that? For those who keep from evil , with their Lord , are Gardens underneath which rivers flow , and pure companions , and contentment from Allah . Allah is Seer of His bondmen ,
3. 3.16 . Those who say : Our Lord! Lo! we believe . So forgive us our sins and guard us from the punishment of Fire ;
3. 3.17 . The steadfast , and the truthful , and the obedient , those who spend ( and hoard not ) , those who pray for pardon in the watches of the night .
3. 3.18 . Allah ( Himself ) is witness that there is no God save Him . And the angels and the men of learning ( too are witness ) . Maintaining His creation in justice , there is no God save Him , the Almighty , the Wise .
3. 3.19 . Lo! religion with Allah ( is ) The Surrender ( to His will and guidance ) . Those who ( formerly ) received the Scripture differed only after knowledge came unto them , through transgression among themselves . Whoso disbelieveth the revelations of Allah ( will find that ) Lo! Allah is swift at reckoning .
3. 3.20 . And if they argue with thee , ( O Muhammad ) , say : I have surrendered my purpose to Allah and ( so have ) those who follow me . And say unto those who have received the Scripture and those who read not : Have ye ( too ) surrendered? If they surrender , then truly they are rightly guided , and if they turn away , then it is thy duty only to convey the message ( unto them ) . Allah is Seer of ( His ) bondmen .