7.81 . Lo! ye come with lust unto men instead of women . Nay , but ye , are wanton folk .
7. 7.82 . And the answer of his people was only that they said ( one to another ) : Turn them out of your township . They are folk , forsooth , who keep pure .
7. 7.83 . And We rescued him and his household , save his wife , who was of those who stayed behind .
7. 7.84 . And We rained a rain upon them . See now the nature of the consequence for evil doers!
7. 7.85 . And unto Midian ( We sent ) their brother , Shueyb . He said : O my people! Serve Allah . Ye have no other God save Him . Lo! a clear proof hath come unto you from your Lord ; so give full measure and full weight and wrong not mankind in their goods , and work not confusion in the earth after the fair ordering thereof . That will be better for you , if ye are believers .
7. 7.86 . Lurk not on every road to threaten ( wayfarers ) , and to turn away from Allah ' s path him who believeth in Him , and to seek to make it crooked . And remember , when ye were but few , how He did multiply you . And see the nature of the consequence for the corrupters!
7. 7.87 . And if there is a party of you which believeth in that wherewith I have been sent , and there is a party which believeth not , then have patience until Allah judge between us . He is the best of all who deal in judgment .
7. 7.88 . The chieftains of his people , who were scornful , said : Surely we will drive thee out , O Shueyb , and those who believe with thee , from our township , unless ye return to our religion . He said : Even though we hate it?
7. 7.89 . We should have invented a lie against Allah if we returned to your religion after Allah hath rescued us from it . It is not for us to return to it unless Allah should ( so ) will . Our Lord comprehendeth all things in knowledge . In Allah do we put our trust . Our Lord! Decide with truth between us and our folk , for Thou art the best of those who make decision .
7. 7.90 . But the chieftains of his people , who were disbelieving , said : If ye follow Shueyb , then truly we shall be the losers .