7.41 . Theirs will be a bed of Hell , and over them coverings ( of Hell ) . Thus do We requite wrong doers .
7. 7.42 . But ( as for ) those who believe and do good works We tax not any soul beyond its scope . Such are rightful owners of the Garden . They abide therein .
7. 7.43 . And We remove whatever rancor may be in their hearts . Rivers flow beneath them . And they say : The praise to Allah , Who hath guided us to this . We could not truly have been led aright if Allah had not guided us . Verily the messengers of our Lord did bring the Truth . And it is cried unto them : This is the Garden . Ye inherit it for what ye used to do .
7. 7.44 . And the dwellers of the Garden cry unto the dwellers of the Fire : We have found that which our Lord promised us ( to be ) the Truth . Have ye ( too ) found that which your Lord promised the Truth? They say : Yea , verily . And a crier in between them crieth : The curse of Allah is on evil doers .
7. 7.45 . Who debar ( men ) from the path of Allah and would have it crooked , and who are disbelievers in the Last Day .
7. 7.46 . Between them is a veil . And on the Heights are men who know them all by their marks . And they call unto the dwellers of the Garden : Peace be unto you! They enter it not although they hope ( to enter ) .
7. 7.47 . And when their eyes are turned toward the dwellers of the Fire , they say : Our Lord! Place us not with the wrongdoing folk .
7. 7.48 . And the dwellers on the Heights call unto men whom they know by their marks , ( saying ) : What did your multitude and that in which ye took your pride avail you?
7. 7.49 . Are these they of whom ye swore that Allah would not show them mercy? ( Unto them it hath been said ) : Enter the Garden . No fear shall come upon you nor is it ye who will grieve .
7. 7.50 . And the dwellers of the Fire cry out unto the dwellers of the Garden ; Pour on us some water or some of that where with Allah hath provided you . They say : Lo! Allah hath forbidden both to disbelievers ( in His guidance ) ,