7.31 . O Children of Adam! Look to your adornment at every place of worship , and eat and drink , but be not prodigal . Lo! He loveth not the prodigals .
7. 7.32 . Say : Who hath forbidden the adornment of Allah which He hath brought forth for His bondmen , and the good things of His providing? Say : Such , on the Day of Resurrection , will be only for those who believed during the life of the world . Thus do We detail Our revelations for people who have knowledge .
7. 7.33 . Say : My Lord forbiddeth only indecencies , such of them as are apparent and such as are within , and sin and wrongful oppression , and that ye associate with Allah that for which no warrant hath been revealed , and that ye tell concerning Allah that which ye know not .
7. 7.34 . And every nation hath its term , and when its term cometh , they cannot put it off an hour nor yet advance ( it ) .
7. 7.35 . O Children of Adam! If messengers of your own come unto you who narrate unto you My revelations , then whosoever refraineth from evil and amendeth there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve .
7. 7.36 . But they who deny Our revelations and scorn them such are rightful owners of the Fire ; they will abide therein .
7. 7.37 . Who doeth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie concerning Allah or denieth Our tokens . ( For such ) their appointed portion of the Book ( of destiny ) reacheth them till , when Our messengers come to gather them , they say : Where ( now ) is that to which ye cried beside Allah? They say : They have departed from us . And they testify against themselves that they were disbelievers .
7. 7.38 . He saith : Enter into the Fire among nations of the jinn and humankind who passed away before you . Every time a nation entereth , it curseth its sister ( nation ) till , when they have all been made to follow one another thither , the last of them saith unto the first of them : Our Lord! These led us astray , so give them double torment of the Fire . He saith : For each one there is double ( torment ) , but ye know not .
7. 7.39 . And the first of them saith unto the last of them : Ye were no whit better than us , so taste the doom for what ye used to earn .
7. 7.40 . Lo! they who deny Our revelations and scorn them , for them the gates of Heaven will not be opened nor will they enter the Garden until the camel goeth through the needle ' s eye . Thus do We requite the guilty .