7.201 . Lo! those who ward off ( evil ) , when a glamour from the devil troubleth them , they do but remember ( Allah ' s guidance ) and behold them seers!
7. 7.202 . Their brethren plunge them further into error and cease not .
7. 7.203 . And when thou bringest not a verse for them they say : Why hast thou not chosen it? Say : I follow only that which is inspired in me from my Lord . This ( Quran ) is insight from your Lord , and a guidance and a mercy for a people that believe .
7. 7.204 . And when the Quran is recited , give ear to it and pay heed , that ye may obtain mercy .
7. 7.205 . And do thou ( O Muhammad ) remember thy . Lord within thyself humbly and with awe , below thy breath , at morn and evening . And be thou not of the neglectful .
7. 7.206 . Lo! those who are with thy Lord are not too proud to do Him service, but they praise Him and prostrate before Him.