7.191 . Attribute they as partners to Allah those who created naught , but are themselves created ,
7. 7.192 . And cannot give them help , nor can they help themselves?
7. 7.193 . And if ye call them to the Guidance , they follow you not . Whether ye call them or are silent is all one to them .
7. 7.194 . Lo! those on whom ye call beside Allah are slaves like unto you . Call on them now , and let them answer you , if ye are truthful!
7. 7.195 . Have they feet wherewith they walk , or have they hands wherewith they hold , or have they eyes wherewith they see , or have they ears wherewith they hear? Say : Call upon your ( so called ) partners ( of Allah ) , and then contrive against me , spare me not!
7. 7.196 . Lo! my Protecting Friend is Allah who revealeth the Scripture . He befriendeth the righteous .
7. 7.197 . They on whom ye call beside Him have no power to help you , nor can they help themselves .
7. 7.198 . And if ye ( Muslims ) call them to the Guidance they hear not ; and thou ( Muhammad ) seest them looking toward thee , but they see not .
7. 7.199 . Keep to forgiveness ( O Muhammad ) , and enjoin kindness , and turn away from the ignorant .
7. 7.200 . And if a slander from the devil wound thee , then seek refuge in Allah . Lo! He is Hearer , Knower .