7.121 . Crying : We believe in the Lord of the Worlds ,
7. 7.122 . The Lord of Moses and Aaron .
7. 7.123 . Pharaoh said : Ye believe in Him before I give you leave! Lo! this is the plot that ye have plotted in the city that ye may drive its people hence . But ye shall come to know!
7. 7.124 . Surely I shall have your hands and feet cut off upon alternate sides . Then I shall crucify you every one .
7. 7.125 . They said : Lo! We are about to return unto our Lord!
7. 7.126 . Thou takest vengeance on us only forasmuch as we believed the tokens of our Lord when they came unto us . Our Lord! Vouchsafe unto us steadfastness and make us die as men who have surrendered ( unto Thee ) .
7. 7.127 . The chiefs of Pharaoh ' s people said : ( O King ) , wilt thou suffer Moses and his people to make mischief in the land , and flout thee and thy gods? He said : We will slay their sons and spare their women , for lo! we are in power over them .
7. 7.128 . And Moses said unto his people : Seek help in Allah and endure . Lo! the earth is Allah ' s . He giveth it for an inheritance to whom He will . And lo! the sequel is for those who keep their duty ( unto Him ) .
7. 7.129 . They said : We suffered hurt before thou camest unto us , since thou hast come unto us . He said : it may be that your Lord is going to destroy your adversary and make you viceroys in the earth , that He may see how ye behave .
7. 7.130 . And We straitened Pharaoh ' s folk with famine and the dearth of fruits , that peradventure they might heed .