46. 46.2 . The revelation of the Scripture from Allah the Mighty , the Wise .
46. 46.3 . We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them save with truth , and for a term appointed . But those who disbelieve turn away from that whereof they are warned .
46. 46.4 . Say ( unto them , O Muhammad ) : Have ye thought on all that ye invoke beside Allah? Show me what they have created of the earth . Or have they any Portion the heavens? Bring me a Scripture before this ( Scripture ) , or some vestige of knowledge ( in support of what ye say ) , if ye are truthful .
46. 46.5 . And who is further astray than those who , instead of Allah , pray unto such as hear not their prayer until the Day of Resurrection , and are unconscious of their prayer ,
46. 46.6 . And when mankind are gathered ( to the Judgment ) will become enemies for them , and will become deniers of having been worshipped .
46. 46.7 . And when Our clear revelations are recited unto them , who disbelieve say of the Truth when it reacheth them : This is mere magic .
46. 46.8 . Or say they : He hath invented it? Say ( O Muhammad ) : If I have invented it , still ye have no power to support me against Allah . He is best aware of what ye say among yourselves concerning it . He sufficeth for a witness between me and you And He is the Forgiving , the Merciful .
46. 46.9 . Say : I am no new thing among the messengers ( of Allah ) , nor know I what will be done with me or with you . I do but follow that which is inspired in me , and I am but a plain warner .
46. 46.10 . Bethink you : If it is from Allah and ye disbelieve therein , and a witness of the Children of Israel hath already testified to the like thereof and hath believed , and ye are too proud ( what plight is yours ) ? Lo! Allah , guideth not wrong doing folk .