4.141 . Those who wait upon occasion in regard to you and , if a victory cometh unto you from Allah , say : Are we not with you? and if the disbelievers meet with a success say : Had we not the mastery of you , and did we not protect you from the believers? Allah will judge between you at the Day of Resurrection , and Allah will not give the disbelievers any way ( of success ) against the believers .
4. 4.142 . Lo! the hypocrites seek to beguile Allah , but it is Allah who beguileth them . When they stand up to worship they perform it languidly and to be seen of men , and are mindful of Allah but little ;
4. 4.143 . Swaying between this ( and that ) , ( belonging ) neither to these nor to those . He whom Allah causeth to go astray , thou ( O Muhammad ) wilt not find a way for him :
4. 4.144 . O ye who believe! Choose not disbelievers for ( your ) friends in place of believers . Would ye give Allah a clear warrant against you?
4. 4.145 . Lo! the hypocrites ( will be ) in the lowest deep of the fire , and thou wilt find no helper for them ;
4. 4.146 . Save those who repent and amend and hold fast to Allah and make their religion pure for Allah ( only ) . Those are with the believers . And Allah will bestow on the believers an immense reward .
4. 4.147 . What concern hath Allah for your punishment if ye are thankful ( for His mercies ) and believe ( in Him ) ? Allah was ever Responsive , Aware .
4. 4.148 . Allah loveth not the utterance of harsh speech save by one who hath been wronged . Allah is ever Nearer , Knower .
4. 4.149 . If ye do good openly or keep it secret , or forgive evil , lo ! Allah is Forgiving , Powerful .
4. 4.150 . Lo! those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers , and seek to make distinction between Allah and His messengers , and say : We believe in some and disbelieve in others , and seek to choose a way in between ;