4.131 . Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth And We charged those who received the Scripture before you , and ( We charge ) you , that ye keep your duty toward Allah . And if ye disbelieve , lo! unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth , and Allah is ever Absolute , Owner of Praise .
4. 4.132 . Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth . And Allah is sufficient as Defender .
4. 4.133 . If He will , He can remove you , O people , and produce others ( in your stead ) . Allah is Able to do that .
4. 4.134 . Whoso desireth the reward of the world , ( let him know that ) with Allah is the reward of the world and the Hereafter . Allah is ever Hearer , Seer .
4. 4.135 . O ye who believe ! Be ye staunch in justice , witnesses for Allah , even though it be against yourselves or ( your ) parents or ( your ) kindred , whether ( the case be of ) a rich man or a poor man , for Allah is nearer unto both ( than ye are ) . So follow not passion lest ye lapse ( from truth ) and if ye lapse or fall away , then lo! Allah is ever Informed of what ye do .
4. 4.136 . O ye who believe! Believe in Allah and His messenger and the Scripture which He hath revealed unto His messenger , and the Scripture which He revealed aforetime . Whoso disbelieveth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers and the Last Day , he verily hath wandered far astray .
4. 4.137 . Lo! those who believe , then disbelieve and then ( again ) believe , then disbelieve , and then increase in disbelief , Allah will never pardon them , nor will He guide them unto a way .
4. 4.138 . Bear unto the hypocrites the tidings that for them there is a painful doom ;
4. 4.139 . Those who choose disbelievers for their friends instead of believers! Do they look for power at their hands? Lo! all power appertaineth to Allah .
4. 4.140 . He hath already revealed unto you in the Scripture that , when ye hear the revelations of Allah rejected and derided , ( ye ) sit not with them ( who disbelieve and mock ) until they engage in some other conversation . Lo ! in that case ( if ye stayed ) ye would be like unto them . Lo! Allah will gather hypocrites and disbelievers , all together , into hell ;