4.121 . For such , their habitation will be hell , and they will find no refuge therefrom .
4. 4.122 . But as for those who believe and do good works We shall bring them into gardens underneath which rivers flow , wherein they will abide for ever . It is a promise from Allah in truth ; and who can be more truthful than Allah in utterance?
4. 4.123 . It will not be in accordance with your desires , nor the desires of the People of the Scripture . He who doeth wrong will have the recompense thereof , and will not find against Allah any protecting friend or helper .
4. 4.124 . And whoso doeth good works , whether of male or female , and he ( or she ) is a believer , such will enter paradise and they will not be wronged the dint in a date stone .
4. 4.125 . Who is better in religion than he who surrendereth his purpose to Allah while doing good ( to men ) and followeth the tradition of Abraham , the upright? Allah ( Himself ) chose Abraham for friend .
4. 4.126 . Unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth . Allah ever surroundeth all things .
4. 4.127 . They consult thee concerning women . Say : Allah give to you decree concerning them , and the Scripture which hath been recited unto you ( giveth decree ) , concerning female orphans unto whom ye give not that which is ordained for them though ye desire to marry them , and ( concerning ) the weak among children , and that ye should deal justly with orphans . Whatever good ye do , lo! Allah is ever Aware of it .
4. 4.128 . If a woman feareth ill treatment from her husband , or desertion , it is no sin for them twain if they make terms of peace between themselves . Peace is better . But greed hath been made present in the minds ( of men ) . If ye do good and keep from evil , Lo! Allah is ever Informed of what ye do .
4. 4.129 . Ye will not be able to deal equally between ( your ) wives , however much ye wish ( to do so ) : But turn not altogether away ( from one ) , leaving her as in suspense . If ye do good and keep from evil , lo! Allah is ever Forgiving , Merciful .
4. 4.130 . But if they separate , Allah will compensate each out of His abundance . Allah is ever All Embracing , All Knowing .