33.51 . Thou canst defer whom thou wilt of them and receive unto thee whom thou wilt , and whomsoever thou desirest of those whom thou hast set aside ( temporarily ) , it is no sin for thee ( to receive her again ) ; that is better ; that they may be comforted and not grieve , and may all be pleased with what thou givest them . Allah knoweth what is in your hearts ( O men ) and Allah is Forgiving , Clement .
33. 33.52 . It is not allowed thee to take ( other ) women henceforth nor that thou shouldst change them for other wives even though their beauty pleased thee , save those whom thy right hand possesseth . And Allah is Watcher over all things .
33. 33.53 . O ye who believe! Enter not the dwellings of the Prophet for a meal without waiting for the proper time , unless permission be granted you . But if ye are invited , enter , and , when , your meal is ended , then disperse . Linger not for conversation . Lo! that would cause annoyance to the Prophet , and he would be shy of ( asking ) you ( to go ) ; but Allah is not shy of the truth . And when ye ask of them ( the wives of the Prophet ) anything , ask it of them from behind a curtain . That is purer for your hearts and for their hearts . And it is not for you to cause annoyance to the messenger of Allah , nor that ye should ever marry his wives after him . Lo! that in Allah ' s sight would be an enormity .
33. 33.54 . Whether ye divulge a thing or keep it hidden , lo! Allah is ever Knower of all things .
33. 33.55 . It is no sin for them ( thy wives ) ( to converse freely ) with their fathers , or their sons : or their brothers , or their brothers sons , or the sons of their sisters or of their own women , or their slaves . O women! Keep your duty to Allah . Lo! Allah is Witness over all things .
33. 33.56 . Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet . O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and salute him with a worthy salutation .
33. 33.57 . Lo! those who malign Allah and His messenger , Allah hath cursed them in the world and the Hereafter , and hath prepared for them the doom of the disdained .
33. 33.58 . And those who malign believing men and believing women undeservedly , they bear the guilt of slander and manifest sin .
33. 33.59 . O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them ( when they go abroad ) . That will be better , that so they may be recognized and not annoyed . Allah is ever Forgiving , Merciful .
33. 33.60 . If the hypocrites , and those in whose hearts is a disease , and the alarmists in the city do not cease , We verify shall urge thee on against them , then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while .