33.41 . O ye who believe! Remember Allah with much remembrance .
33. 33.42 . And glorify Him early and late .
33. 33.43 . He it is who blesseth you , and His angels ( bless you ) , that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light ; and He is Merciful to the believers .
33. 33.44 . Their salutation on the day when they shall meet Him will be : Peace . And He hath prepared for them a goodly recompense .
33. 33.45 . O Prophet! Lo! We have sent thee as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner
33. 33.46 . And as a summoner unto Allah by His permission , and as a lamp that giveth light .
33. 33.47 . And announce unto the believers the good tidings that they will have great bounty from Allah .
33. 33.48 . And incline not to the disbelievers and the hypocrites . Disregard their noxious talk , and put thy trust in Allah . Allah is sufficient as Trustee .
33. 33.49 . O ye who believe! If ye wed believing women and divorce them before ye have touched them , then there is no period that ye should reckon . But content them and release them handsomely .
33. 33.50 . O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries , and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war , and the daughters of thine uncle on the father ' s side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father ' s side , and the daughters of thine uncles on the mother ' s side emigrated with thee , and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage , a privilege for thee only , not for the ( rest of ) believers . We are aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess that thou mayst be free from blame , for Allah is Forgiving , Merciful .