33.31 . And whosoever of you is submissive unto Allah and His messenger and doeth right , We shall give her reward twice over , and We have prepared for her a rich provision .
33. 33.32 . O ye wives of the Prophet! Ye are not like any other women . If ye keep your duty ( to Allah ) , then be not soft of speech , lest he in whose heart is a disease aspire ( to you ) , but utter customary speech .
33. 33.33 . And stay in your houses . Bedizen not yourselves with the bedizenment of the Time of ignorance . Be regular in prayer , and pay the poor due , and obey Allah and His messenger . Allah ' s wish is but to remove uncleanness far from you , O Folk of the Household , and cleanse you with a thorough cleansing .
33. 33.34 . And bear in mind that which is recited in your houses of the revelations of Allah and wisdom . Lo! Allah is Subtile , Aware .
33. 33.35 . Lo! men who surrender unto Allah , and women who surrender , and men who believe and women who believe , and men who obey and women who obey , and men who speak the truth and women who speak the truth , and men who persevere ( in righteousness ) and women who persevere , and men who are humble and women who are humble , and men who give alms and women who give alms , and men who fast and women who fast , and men who guard their modesty and women who guard ( their modesty ) , and men who remember Allah much and women who remember Allah hath prepared for them forgiveness and a vast reward .
33. 33.36 . And it becometh not a believing man or a believing woman , when Allah and His messenger have decided and affair ( for them ) , that they should ( after that ) claim any say in their affair ; and whoso is rebellious to Allah and His messenger , be verily goeth astray in error manifest .
33. 33.37 . And when thou saidst unto him on whom Allah hath conferred favor and thou hast conferred favor : Keep thy wife to thyself , and fear Allah . And thou didst hide in thy mind that which Allah was to bring to light , and thou didst fear mankind whereas Allah had a better right that thou shouldst fear Him . So when Zeyd had performed the necessary formality ( of divorce ) from her , We gave her unto thee in marriage , so that ( henceforth ) there may be no sin for believers in respect of wives of their adopted sons , when the latter have performed the necessary formality ( of release ) from them . The commandment of Allah must be fulfilled .
33. 33.38 . There is no reproach for the Prophet in that which Allah maketh his due . That was Allah ' s way with those who passed away of old and the commandment of Allah is certain destiny .
33. 33.39 . Who delivered the messages of Allah and feared Him , and feared none save Allah . Allah keepeth good account .
33. 33.40 . Muhammad is not the father of any man among you , but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets ; and Allah is Aware of all things .