33.21 . Verily in the messenger of Allah ye have a good example for him who looketh unto Allah and the last Day , and remembereth Allah much .
33. 33.22 . And when the true believers saw the clans , they said : This is that which Allah and His messenger promised us . Allah and His messenger are true . It did but confirm them in their faith and resignation .
33. 33.23 . Of the believers are men who are true to that which they covenanted with Allah . Some of them have paid their vow by death ( in battle ) , and some of them still are waiting ; and they have not altered in the least ;
33. 33.24 . That Allah may reward the true men for their truth , and punish the hypocrites if He will , or relent toward them ( if He will ) . Lo! Allah is Forgiving , Merciful .
33. 33.25 . And Allah repulsed the disbelievers in their wrath ; they gained no good . Allah averted their attack from the believers . Allah is Strong , Mighty .
33. 33.26 . And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds , and cast panic into their hearts . Some ye slew , and ye made captive some .
33. 33.27 . And He caused you to inherit their land and their houses and their wealth , and land ye have not trodden . Allah is Able to do all things .
33. 33.28 . O Prophet! Say unto thy wives : If ye desire the world ' s life and its adornment , come! I will content you and will release you with a fair release .
33. 33.29 . But if ye desire Allah and His messenger and the abode of the Hereafter , then lo! Allah hath prepared for the good among you an immense reward .
33. 33.30 . O ye wives of the Prophet! Whosoever of you committeth manifest lewdness , the punishment for her will be doubled , and that is easy for Allah .