33.1 . O Prophet! Keep thy duty to Allah and obey not the disbelievers and the hypocrites . Lo! Allah is Knower , Wise .
33. 33.2 . And follow that which is inspired in thee from thy Lord . Lo! Allah is Aware of what ye do .
33. 33.3 . And put thy trust in Allah , for Allah is sufficient as Trustee .
33. 33.4 . Allah hath not assigned unto any man two hearts within his body , nor hath he made your wives whom ye declare ( to be your mothers ) your mothers , nor hath he made those whom ye claim ( to be your sons ) your sons . This is but a saying of your mouths . But Allah sayeth the truth and He soweth the way .
33. 33.5 . Proclaim their real parentage . That will be more equitable in the sight of Allah . And if ye know not their fathers , then ( they are ) your brethren in the faith , and your clients . And there is no sin for you in the mistakes that ye make unintentionally , but what your hearts purpose ( that will be a sin for you ) . Allah is Forgiving , Merciful .
33. 33.6 . The Prophet is closer to the believers than their selves , and his wives are ( as ) their mothers . And the owners of kinship are closer one to another in the ordinance of Allah than ( other ) believers and the fugitives ( who fled from Mecca ) except that ye should do kindness to your friends . This is written in the Book ( of nature ) .
33. 33.7 . And when We exacted a covenant from the Prophets , and from thee ( O Muhammad ) and from Noah and Abraham and Moses and Jesus son of Mary . We took from them a solemn covenant ;
33. 33.8 . That He may ask the loyal of their loyalty . And He hath prepared a painful doom for the unfaithful .
33. 33.9 . O ye who believe Remember Allah ' s favor unto you when there came against you hosts , and We sent against them a great wind and hosts ye could not see . And Allah is ever Seer of what ye do .
33. 33.10 . When they came upon you from above you and from below you , and when eyes grew wild and hearts reached to the throats , and ye were imagining vain thoughts concerning Allah .