Sura Name: Al-Baiyina Total Ayats: 8 Displaying: 1-8
In the name of Allah ,Most Gracious, Most Merciful
98.1 . Those who disbelieve among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters could not have left off ( erring ) till the clear proof came unto them ,
98. 98.2 . A messenger from Allah , reading purified pages
98. 98.3 . Containing correct scriptures .
98. 98.4 . Nor were the People of the Scripture divided until after the clear proof came unto them .
98. 98.5 . And they are ordered naught else than to serve Allah , keeping religion pure for Him , as men by nature upright , and to establish worship and to pay the poor due . That is true religion .
98. 98.6 . Lo! those who disbelieve , among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters , will abide in fire of hell . They are the worst of created beings .
98. 98.7 . ( And ) lo! those who believe and do good works are the best of created beings .
98. 98.8 . Their reward is with their Lord : Gardens of Eden underneath which rivers flow , wherein they dwell for ever . Allah hath pleasure in them and they have pleasure in Him . This is ( in store ) for him who feareth his Lord .