64.1 . All that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth glorifieth Allah ; unto Him belongeth sovereignty and unto Him longeth praise , and He is Able to do all things .
64. 64.2 . He it is Who created you , but one of you is a disbeliever and one of you is a believer , and Allah is Seer of what ye do .
64. 64.3 . He created the heavens and the earth with truth , and He shaped you and made good your shapes , and unto Him is the journeying .
64. 64.4 . He knoweth all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth , and He knoweth what ye conceal and what ye publish . and Allah is Aware of what is in the breasts ( of men ) .
64. 64.5 . Hath not the story reached you of those who disbelieved of old and so did taste the ill effects of their conduct , and theirs will be a painful doom .
64. 64.6 . That was because their messengers ( from Allah ) kept coming unto them with clear proofs ( of Allah ' s sovereignty ) , but they said : Shall mere mortals guide us? So they disbelieved and turned away , and Allah was independent ( of them ) . Allah is Absolute , Owner of Praise .
64. 64.7 . Those who disbelieve assert that they will not be raised again . Say ( unto them , O Muhammad ) : Yea , verily , by my Lord! ye will be raised again and then ye will be informed of what ye did ; and that is easy for Allah .
64. 64.8 . So believe in Allah and His messenger and the light which We have revealed . And Allah is Aware of what ye do .
64. 64.9 . The day when He shall gather you unto the Day of Assembling , that will be a day of mutual disillusion . And whoso believeth in Allah and doeth right , He will remit from him his evil deeds and will bring him into Gardens underneath which rivers flow , therein to abide for ever . That is the supreme triumph .
64. 64.10 . But those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations , such are owners of the Fire ; they will abide therein a hapless journey ' s end!