61.1 . All that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth glorifieth Allah , and He is the Mighty , the Wise .
61. 61.2 . O ye who believe! why say ye that which ye do not?
61. 61.3 . It is most hateful in the sight of Allah that ye say that which ye do not .
61. 61.4 . Lo! Allah loveth those who battle for His cause in ranks , as if they were a solid structure .
61. 61.5 . And ( remember ) when Moses said unto his people : O my people! Why persecute ye me , when ye well know that I am Allah ' s messenger unto you? So when they went astray Allah sent their hearts astray . And Allah guideth not the evil living folk .
61. 61.6 . And when Jesus son of Mary said : O Children of Israel! Lo! I am the messenger of Allah unto you , confirming that which was ( revealed ) before me in the Torah , and bringing good tidings of a messenger who cometh after me , whose name is the Praised One . Yet when be hath come unto them with clear proofs , they say : This is mere magic .
61. 61.7 . And who doth greater wrong than he who inventeth a lie against Allah when he is summoned unto Al Islam . And Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk .
61. 61.8 . Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths , but Allah will perfect His light however much the disbelievers are averse .
61. 61.9 . He it is who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth , that He may make it conqueror of all religion however much idolaters may be averse .
61. 61.10 . O ye who believe! Shall I show you a commerce that will save you from a painful doom?