48.1 . Lo! We have given thee ( O Muhammad ) a signal victory ,
48. 48.2 . That Allah may forgive thee of thy sin that which is past and that which is to come , and may perfect His favor unto thee , and may guide thee on a right path ,
48. 48.3 . And that Allah may help thee with strong help
48. 48.4 . He it is Who sent down peace of reassurance into the hearts of the believers that they might add faith unto their faith . Allah ' s are the hosts of the heavens and the earth , and Allah is ever Knower , Wise
48. 48.5 . That He may bring the believing men and the believing women into Gardens underneath which rivers flow , wherein they will abide , and may remit from them their evil deeds . That , in the sight of Allah , is the supreme triumph
48. 48.6 . And may punish the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women , and the idolatrous men and the idolatrous women , who think an evil thought concerning Allah . For them is the evil turn of fortune , and Allah is wroth against them and hath cursed them , and hath made ready for them hell , a hapless journey ' s end .
48. 48.7 . Allah ' s are the hosts of the heavens and the earth , and Allah is ever Mighty , Wise .
48. 48.8 . Lo! We have sent thee ( O Muhammad ) as a witness and a bearer of good tidings and a warner ,
48. 48.9 . That ye ( mankind ) may believe in Allah and His messenger , and may honor Him , and may revere Him , and may glorify Him at early dawn and at the close of day .
48. 48.10 . Lo! those who swear allegiance unto thee ( Muhammad ) , swear allegiance only unto Allah . The Hand of Allah is above their hands . So whosoever breaketh his oath , breaketh it only to his soul ' s hurt ; while whosoever keepeth his covenant with Allah , on him will He bestow immense reward .