47.1 . Those who disbelieve and turn ( men ) from the way of Allah , He rendereth their actions vain .
47. 47.2 . And those who believe and do good works and believe in that which is revealed unto Muhammad and it is the truth from their Lord . He riddeth them of their ill deeds and improveth their state .
47. 47.3 . That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood and because those who believe follow the truth from their Lord . Thus Allah coineth their similitudes for mankind .
47. 47.4 . Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve , then it is smiting of the necks until , when ye have routed them , then making fast of bonds ; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens . That ( is the ordinance ) . And if Allah willed He could have punished them ( without you ) but ( thus it is ordained ) that He may try some of you by means of others . And those who are slain in the way of Allah , He rendereth not their actions vain .
47. 47.5 . He will guide them and improve their state ,
47. 47.6 . And bring them in unto the Garden which He hath made known to them .
47. 47.7 . O ye who believe! If ye help Allah , He will help you and will make your foothold firm .
47. 47.8 . And those who disbelieve , perdition is for them , and He will make their actions vain .
47. 47.9 . That is because they are averse to that which Allah hath revealed , therefor maketh He their action fruitless .
47. 47.10 . Have they not travelled in the land to see the nature of the consequence for those who were before them? Allah wiped them out . And for the disbelievers there will be the like thereof .