45. 45.2 . The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah , the Mighty , the Wise .
45. 45.3 . Lo! in the heavens and the earth are portents for believers .
45. 45.4 . And in your creation , and all the beasts that He scattered in the earth , are portents for a folk whose faith is sure .
45. 45.5 . And the difference of night and day and the provision that Allah sendeth down from the sky and thereby quickeneth the earth after her death , and the ordering of the winds , are portents for a people who have sense .
45. 45.6 . These are the portents of Allah which We recite unto thee ( Muhammad ) with truth . Then in what fact , after Allah and His portents , will they believe?
45. 45.7 . Woe unto each sinful liar ,
45. 45.8 . Who heareth the revelations of Allah receive unto him , and then continueth in pride as though he heard them not . Give him tidings of a painful doom .
45. 45.9 . And when he knoweth aught of Our revelations he maketh it a jest . For such there is a shameful doom .
45. 45.10 . Beyond them there is hell , and that which they have earned will naught avail them , nor those whom they have chosen for protecting friends beside Allah . Theirs will be an awful doom .