42. 42.3 . Thus Allah the Mighty , the Knower inspireth thee ( Muhammad ) as ( He inspired ) those before thee .
42. 42.4 . Unto Him belongeth all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth , and He is the Sublime , the Tremendous .
42. 42.5 . Almost might the heavens above be rent asunder while the angels hymn the praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on the earth . Lo! Allah is the Forgiver , the Merciful .
42. 42.6 . And as for those who choose protecting friends beside Him , Allah is Warden over them , and thou art in no wise a guardian over them .
42. 42.7 . And thus we have inspired in thee a Lecture in Arabic , that thou mayest warn the mother town and those around it , and mayest warn of a day of assembling whereof there is no doubt . A host will be in the Garden , and a host of them in the Flame .
42. 42.8 . Had Allah willed , He could have made them one community , but Allah bringeth whom He will into His mercy . And the wrong doers have no friend nor helper .
42. 42.9 . Or have they chosen protecting friends besides Him? But Allah , He ( alone ) is the Protecting Friend . He quickeneth the dead , and He is Able to do all things .
42. 42.10 . And in whatsoever ye differ , the verdict therein belongeth to Allah . Such is my Lord , in Whom I put my trust , and unto Whom I turn .