41. 41.2 . A revelation from the Beneficent , the Merciful ,
41. 41.3 . A scripture whereof the verses are expounded , a Lecture in Arabic for people who have knowledge .
41. 41.4 . Good tidings and a warning . But most of them turn away so that they hear not .
41. 41.5 . And they say : Our hearts are protected from that unto which thou ( O Muhammad ) callest us , and in our ears there is a deafness , and between us and thee there is a veil . Act , then . Lo! we also shall be acting .
41. 41.6 . Say ( unto them O Muhammad ) : I am only a mortal like you . It is inspired in me that your God is One God , therefor take the straight path unto Him and seek forgiveness of Him . And woe unto the idolaters ,
41. 41.7 . Who give not the poor due , and who are disbelievers in the Hereafter .
41. 41.8 . Lo! as for those who believe and do good works , for them is a reward enduring .
41. 41.9 . Say ( O Muhammad , unto the idolaters ) : Disbelieve ye verily in Him Who created the earth in two Days , and ascribe ye unto Him rivals? He ( and none else ) is the Lord of the Worlds .
41. 41.10 . He placed therein firm hills rising above it , and blessed it and measured therein its sustenance in four Days , alike for ( all ) who ask ;