32. 32.2 . The revelation of the Scripture whereof there is no doubt is from the Lord of the Worlds .
32. 32.3 . Or say they : He hath invented it? Nay , but it is the Truth from thy Lord , that thou mayst warn a folk to whom no warner came before thee , that haply they may walk aright .
32. 32.4 . Allah it is Who created the heavens and the earth , and that which is between them , in six Days . Then He mounted the throne . Ye have not , beside Him , a protecting friend or mediator . Will ye not then remember?
32. 32.5 . He directeth the ordinance from the heaven unto the earth ; then it ascendeth unto Him in a Day , whereof the measure is a thousand years of that ye reckon .
32. 32.6 . Such is the Knower of the invisible and the visible , the Mighty , the Merciful ,
32. 32.7 . Who made all things good which He created , and He began the creation of man from clay ;
32. 32.8 . Then He made his seed from a draught of despised fluid ;
32. 32.9 . Then He fashioned him and breathed into him of His spirit ; and appointed for you hearing and sight and hearts . Small thanks give ye!
32. 32.10 . And they say : When we are lost in the earth , how can we then be recreated? Nay but they are disbelievers in the meeting with their Lord .