31. 31.2 . These are revelations of the wise Scripture ,
31. 31.3 . A guidance and a mercy for the good ,
31. 31.4 . Those who establish worship and pay the poor due and have sure faith in the Hereafter .
31. 31.5 . Such have guidance from their Lord . Such are the successful .
31. 31.6 . And of mankind is he who payeth for mere pastime of discourse , that he may mislead from Allah ' s way without knowledge , and maketh it the butt of mockery . For such there is a shameful doom .
31. 31.7 . And when Our revelations are recited unto him he turneth away in his pride as if he heard them not , as if there were a deafness in his ears . So give him tidings of a painful doom .
31. 31.8 . Lo! those who believe and do good works , for them are gardens of delight ,
31. 31.9 . Wherein they will abide . It is a promise of Allah in truth . He is the Mighty , the Wise .
31. 31.10 . He hath created the heavens without supports that ye can see , and hath cast into the earth firm hills , so that it quake not with you ; and He hath dispersed therein all kinds of beasts . And We send down water from the sky and We cause ( plants ) of every goodly kind to grow therein .