28. 28.2 . These are revelations of the Scripture that maketh plain .
28. 28.3 . We narrate unto thee ( somewhat ) of the story of Moses and Pharaoh with truth , for folk who believe .
28. 28.4 . Lo! Pharaoh exalted himself in the earth and made its people castes . A tribe among them he suppressed , killing their sons and sparing their women . Lo! he was of those who work corruption .
28. 28.5 . And We desired to show favor unto those who were oppressed in the earth , and to make them examples and to make them the inheritors ,
28. 28.6 . And to establish them in the earth , and to show Pharaoh and Haman and their hosts that which they feared from them .
28. 28.7 . And We inspired the mother of Moses , saying : Suckle him and , when thou fearest for him , then cast him into the river and fear not nor grieve . Lo! We shall bring him back unto thee and shall make him ( one ) of Our messengers .
28. 28.8 . And the family of Pharaoh took him up , that he might become for them an enemy and a sorrow . Lo! Pharaoh and Haman and their hosts were ever sinning .
28. 28.9 . And the wife of Pharaoh said : ( He will be ) a consolation for me and for thee . Kill him not . Peradventure he may be of use to us , or we may choose him for a son . And they perceived not .
28. 28.10 . And the heart of the mother of Moses became void , and she would have betrayed him if We had not fortified her heart , that she might be of the believers .