27.1 . Ta . Sin . These are revelations of the Quran and a Scripture that maketh plain ;
27. 27.2 . A guidance and good tidings for believers
27. 27.3 . Who establish worship and pay the poor due and are sure of the Hereafter .
27. 27.4 . Lo! as for those who believe not in the Hereafter , We have made their works fair seeming unto them so that they are all astray .
27. 27.5 . Those are they for whom is the worst of punishment , and in the Hereafter they will be the greatest losers .
27. 27.6 . Lo! as for thee ( Muhammad ) , thou verily receivest the Quran from the presence of One Wise , Aware .
27. 27.7 . ( Remember ) when Moses said unto his household : Lo! I spy afar off a fire ; I will bring you tidings thence , or bring to you a borrowed flame that ye may warm yourselves .
27. 27.8 . But when he reached it , he was called , saying : Blessed is whosoever is in the fire and whosoever is round about it! And glorified be Allah , the Lord of the Worlds!
27. 27.9 . O Moses! Lo! it is I , Allah , the Mighty , the Wise .
27. 27.10 . And throw down thy staff! But when he saw it writhing as it were a demon , he turned to flee headlong ; ( but it was said unto him ) : O Moses! Fear not! Lo! the emissaries fear not in My presence ,