25.1 . Blessed is He Who hath revealed unto His slave the Criterion ( of right and wrong ) , that he may be a warner to the peoples .
25. 25.2 . He unto Whom belongeth the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth . He hath chosen no son nor hath He any partner . in the sovereignty . He hath created everything and hath meted out for it a measure .
25. 25.3 . Yet they choose beside Him other gods who create naught but are themselves created , and possess not hurt nor profit for themselves , and possess not death nor life , nor power to raise the dead .
25. 25.4 . Those who disbelieve say : This is naught but a lie that he hath invented , and other folk have helped him with it , so that they have produced a slander and a lie .
25. 25.5 . And they say : Fables of the men of old which he hath had written down so that they are dictated to him morn and evening .
25. 25.6 . Say ( unto them , O Muhammad ) : He Who knoweth the secret of the heavens and the earth hath revealed it . Lo! He ever is Forgiving , Merciful .
25. 25.7 . And they say : What aileth this messenger ( of Allah ) that he eateth food and walketh in the markets? Why is not an angel sent down unto him , to be a warner with him .
25. 25.8 . Or ( why is not ) a treasure thrown down unto him , or why hath he not a paradise from whence to eat? And the evildoers say : Ye are but following a man bewitched .
25. 25.9 . See how they coin similitudes for thee , so that they are all astray and cannot find a road!
25. 25.10 . Blessed is He Who , if He will , will assign thee better than ( all ) that . Gardens underneath which rivers flow , and will assign thee mansions .