22.1 . O mankind! Fear your Lord . Lo! the earthquake of the Hour ( of Doom ) is a tremendous thing .
22. 22.2 . On the day when ye behold it , every nursing mother will forget her nursling and every pregnant one will be delivered of her burden , and thou ( Muhammad ) wilt see mankind a drunken , yet they will not be drunken , but the Doom of Allah will be strong ( upon them ) .
22. 22.3 . Among mankind is he who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge , and followeth each froward devil ;
22. 22.4 . For him it is decreed that whoso taketh him for friend , be verily will mislead him and will guide him to the punishment of the Flame .
22. 22.5 . O mankind! if ye are in doubt concerning the Resurrection , then lo! We have created you from dust , then from a drop of seed , then from a clot , then from a little lump of flesh shapely and shapeless , that We may make ( it ) clean for you . And We cause what We will to remain in the wombs for an appointed time , and afterward We bring you forth as infants , then ( give you growth ) that ye attain your full strength . And among you there is he who dieth ( young ) , and among you there is he who is brought back to the most abject time of life , so that , after knowledge , he knoweth naught . And thou ( Muhammad ) seest the earth barren , but when We send down water thereon , it doth thrill and swell and Put forth every lovely kind ( of growth ) .
22. 22.6 . That is because Allah , He is the Truth . Lo! He quickeneth the dead , and lo! He is Able to do all things ;
22. 22.7 . And because the Hour will come , there is no doubt thereof ; and because Allah will raise those who are in the graves .
22. 22.8 . And among mankind is he who disputeth concerning Allah without knowledge or guidance or a Scripture giving light .
22. 22.9 . Turning away in pride to beguile ( men ) from the way of Allah . For him in this world is ignominy , and on the Day of Resurrection We make him taste the doom of burning .
22. 22.10 . ( And unto him it will be said ) : This is for that which thy two hands have sent before , and because Allah is no oppressor of His slaves .