10.1 . Alif . Lam . Ra . These are verses of the wise Scripture .
10. 10.2 . Is it a wonder for mankind that We have inspired a man among them , saying : Warn mankind and bring unto those who believe the good tidings that they have a sure footing with their Lord? The disbelievers say : Lo! this is a mere wizard .
10. 10.3 . Lo! your Lord is Allah Who created the heavens and the earth in six days , then He established Himself upon the Throne , directing all things . There is no intercessor ( with Him ) save after His permission . That is Allah , your Lord , so worship Him . Oh , will ye not remind?
10. 10.4 . Unto Him is the return of all of you ; it is a promise of Allah in truth . Lo! He produceth creation , then reproduceth it , that He may reward those who believe and do good works with equity ; while , as for those who disbelieve , theirs will be a boiling drink and painful doom because they disbelieved .
10. 10.5 . He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light , and measured for her stages , that ye might know the number of the years , and the reckoning . Allah created not ( all ) that save in truth . He detaileth the revelations for people who have knowledge .
10. 10.6 . Lo! in the difference of day and night and all that Allah hath created in the heavens and the earth are portents , verily , for folk who ward off ( evil ) .
10. 10.7 . Lo! those who expect not the meeting with Us but desire the life of the world and feel secure therein , and those who are neglectful of Our revelations ,
10. 10.8 . Their home will be the Fire because of what they used to earn .
10. 10.9 . Lo! those who believe and do good works , their Lord guideth them by their faith . Rivers will flow beneath them in the Gardens of Delight ,
10. 10.10 . Their prayer therein will be : Glory be to Thee , O Allah! and their greeting therein will be : Peace . And the conclusion of their prayer will be : Praise be to Allah , Lord of the Worlds!